Together we can change the world
Institutional capital is a critical ingredient to solve the environmental and social challenges we face. By working together we can learn, scale and accelerate the impact our capital can have on our society at large.
Collaborating For Purpose
Collective Action facilitates collaboration between global investors who aim to generate measurable social and environmental impact as well as financial returns in private markets. By investing as a collective, we can achieve our return and impact objectives and significantly scale, accelerate and professionalise the impact investing ecosystem.
- We are the first of its kind large-scale impact investment collaboration platform between like-minded leading institutional investors.
- We launched Collective Action to help investors overcome the hurdles they face in realising their impact ambitions and, in doing so, catalyse institutional capital at scale into impact investing.
- We enable our investors to make joint commitments to leading thematic impact funds and companies that, next to delivering market-rate returns, contribute to solving global social and environmental challenges.
- Actionable collaboration is our key operating principle, and thus its execution requires tailored solutions to accommodate individual investor needs.
- Investors can leverage Collective Action for: Deal-by-deal Investments, Investor-specific Mandates or a Shared Fund with a limited number of like-minded members.
- Irrespective of the execution model, all members share a common working environment with peers, can tap into Collective Action’s impact investing expertise and benefit from pooling to reduce implementation costs.
We invite you to collaborate… we believe that the whole is greater than the sum of parts!
The Collective Action Platform
Collective Action acts as a facilitator, an impact platform enabling institutional investors to collaborate and commit to high-quality thematic private markets’ funds that are targeting measurable positive change. The collaboration actively engages with governments, DFI’s and we work closely with our operating partners. These partners include industry leading advisors, consultants, impact measurement specialists, and foundations, from various geographies, who will provide local references and share resources and expertise.